My Goal is to Change Minds…
1) Change Minds about how we get around in our day to day lives
2) Change Minds about the state our environment is in
3) Change Minds about what Bicycles CAN do..
4) Change Minds about stealing bicycles.. and to Reduce Opportunities for Bicycle Theft!
5) Change Minds about the materials we use on a day to day and use- specific basis- Let's Divorce ourselves from this Plastic Perversion we live with!
M. Scott Ault :: The Ocean Cyclist!
A hybrid individual bridging the artistic and athletic worlds:
I have always been a cyclist
I have always been an artist
I have always been musician
I have, also, always been a "hippy punk"
Years ago, I was part of an ecopunk journey that ventured to ride from the Daishowa P&P mill in Peace River to.. Rio for the 1992 Earth Summit. That ride failed but during, a desire to build a pedal powered boat~ and maintain an environmental lifestyle~ was born. Today, I am starting this journey with the sale of my Self- Published graphically enhanced literary novel "The Death of Love." Purchase a copy now at 5$ off.. and a majority of the proceeds will go towards This Amazing Project!